***Mattress, Storage Drawers, Covers, Pillows, Mattress Protector And Grip Pads Sold Separately
Box dimensions: Full body box 78L x 14W x 7H
Arm Box 37L x 26W x 4H
Box weight: 65 pounds - Arm box 22 pounds
Product Sofa Dimensions: 79L x 37W x 33H
* Disclaimer: Colors may not be exactly as pictured based on lighting and angle of futon frame and cover.
Kodiak Furniture Futons Are Built As Strong As A Bear And Are As Soft As Its Fur. That Being Said, No Futon Is Truly Indestructible. With Our 30 Years Of Experience And Research, We Have Created A Cumulative List Of Tips And Suggestions To Help You Get The Most Out Of Our Products.
Tips For Longevity:
- Never jump on the mattress
- Always use caution when altering to bed/lounge/sit position
- Properly adjust the mattress after altering the position
- Do not use excessive force to open or close the futon. Instead, please call us at (407) 888-3300 and we will be happy to assist with any problems.
Tips For Cleaning:
- Use a damp washcloth warm water, and mild laundry detergent to remove any unsightly surface stains
- Avoid soaking the mattress; too much moisture can lead to mildew
- Regular vacuuming and odor eliminators are encouraged to help your mattress retain a fresh scent